The College continues the objectives of admission by
• Catering to aspirants from all sections and strata of society and expanding towards emerging academic streams.
• Transparent admission process ensures equity and equal opportunity to the youth hailing from disadvantaged social sectors to integrate in to the mainstream of society.
• Gender equations are upheld in our unperturbed and hassle-free learning scenario.
• Differently- abled youth are enabled to pursue studies hereby providing them with ramp facilities.
The Government Degree College, Tadipatri offers Six Undergraduate programmes of three year/six semesters with following specialization. A Candidate for admission to the three-year degree course in Arts, Science, Commerce and Bussiness must have passed the Intermediate examination of the Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh with or any other 10+2 level examination recognized by the Board of Intermediate as equivalent thereto. The Admission to the degree course will be done at the college level by the Admission committee and the principal of the college.
• At least three years of six semesters in toto.
• Odd semester is from July to December (i.e., 1st, 3rd & 5th semester). The examination shall be held normally in the month of November - December.
• Even semester is from January to June (i.e., 2nd, 4th & 6th semester). The examination shall be held normally in the month of May - June. However the Final Semester shall be conducted in April and result shall be published by end of May.
• A student would be required to complete the course within five academic years from the date of admission.
|Course||Combination||Sections||Total Strength||Minimum Eligibility|
|Bachelor of Science - B. Sc||Botany, Zoology, Chemistry||1||40||Bi PC (Biology/ Vocational Courses and Bridge course)|
|Bachelor of Science - B. Sc||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry||1||40||MPC (Physical Sciences Vocational Courses and Bridge course)|
|Bachelor of Science - B. Sc||Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science||1||40||MPC (Physical Sciences Vocational Courses and Bridge course)|
|Bachelor of Commerce - B.Com General||As per Sri Krishnadevaraya University regulations||1||80||MPC/BiPC/CEC/ Bridge Course done by HEC|
|Bachelor of Commerce - B.Com Computers||As per Sri Krishnadevaraya University regulations||1||60||MPC/BiPC/CEC/ Bridge Course done by HEC|
|Bachelor of Arts - B. A||History, Economics, Political Science||1||60||10 + 2 (Any Stream)|
© 2023 Govt. Degree College, Tadipatri. All rights are reserved